Accident Benefits Claims

Call us for a free consultation: 416-519-1006

Accident Benefits

Call us for a free consultation: 416-519-1006

Accident Benefits Claims


Anyone who has been injured in Motor Vehicle Accidents being a driver, passenger, bicyclist or pedestrian can start an Accident Benefits Claim even if the accident has happened due to this person’s negligence. Even if you do not have your own insurance policy you are still entitled for an Accident Benefits Claim. Depending on the circumstances of the case you might be entitled for Income Replacement Benefits, Non-Earner Benefits, Medical Benefits and Attendant Care Benefits.

If a person has sustained Catastrophic Injuries as a result of the Motor Vehicle Accident, he or she might be entitled for Housekeeping and Home Maintenance Benefits and Caregiver Benefits.
Strict time lines exist in the Accident Benefits Claim process, so you should immediately consult a qualified legal counsel.
Only an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer will provide you with professional advice, explain to you your rights, and will be with you until you receive the maximum possible compensation for your case.
If you, your relatives, or your friends have been involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident urgently call SLOMYANSKI LAW at 416-519-1006, or send a fax to 647-340-2899, or complete the form on our website in order to get a free consultation. You pay only after you receive compensation.




Please note! Website is for informational purposes only. Use of this form does not constitute a lawyer-client relationship. Do not send us confidential information until a formal relationship has been established between us.

Call Slomyanski Law today for a FREE consultation

We are paid when you are paid


We speak: English, Russian, Hebrew, Spanish, Urdu, Punjabi, Tagalog, Bengali